- Stay Informed
- Green Business Program
Green Business Program
The Creve Coeur Energy and Environment Committee has developed a Green Business Program to educate, train and encourage businesses in recycling and waste reduction practices.
The Green Business Program offers guidance to help businesses meet the criteria to achieve Green Business Certification. By incorporating recycling and waste reduction strategies, businesses can become a part of the growing green economy while discovering potential cost savings.
Green Business Certification
The Creve Coeur Green Business Certification recognizes and promotes local businesses making meaningful efforts to reduce their environmental impacts. Creve Coeur businesses that are incorporating three or more sustainability practices are eligible to apply for the certification.
To apply, submit an online application. The Creve Coeur Energy and Environment Committee will review your application and determine if your business is eligible for certification. Certifications are good for a three-year period.
CERTIFIED GREEN BUSINESSES
Congratulations to the Creve Coeur businesses who have received Green Business Certification! The below businesses were awarded Green Business Certification from the Creve Coeur Energy and Environment Committee for incorporating sustainability practices into their facilities and operations, making a meaningful effort to reduce their environmental impact in Creve Coeur.
- CK Power (1100 Research Blvd.)
- CoverCress Inc. (1249 N. Warson Rd.)
- Dentistry for Children (425 N New Ballas Rd., Suite 104)
- Crushed Red (11635 Olive Blvd.)
- Hubbard Radio (11647 Olive Blvd.)
- Benson Hill (1001 N. Warson Rd.)
- Markwort Sporting Goods Company (1203 Ambassador Blvd.)
- The Compass Wealth Group (425 N. New Ballas Rd., Suite 102)
- The Post Sports Bar & Grill (763 Old Ballas Rd.)
- Donald Danforth Plant Science Center (975 N. Warson Rd.)
- O'Connor Insurance (12101 Olive Blvd.)
- E3 Performance and Fitness (758 N. New Ballas Rd.)
- Starbucks Coffee Company (11464 Olive Blvd.)
- Poké Munch (630 N. New Ballas Rd.)
Melissa BradfordPublic Information Officer & Management AnalystPhone: (314) 442-2081
- St. Louis Green Business Challenge
- Green Dining Alliance
- St. Louis County Environmental Services Division
- Ameren BizSavers Program
- Spire Rebates for Businesses
- Energy Star Rebate Finder @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>