Trash, Yard Waste & Recycling
The City of Creve Coeur provides trash collection, yard waste collection and recycling. The city contracts solid waste collection through a competitive bidding process. Republic Services is the current garbage, rubbish and recyclable material service provider for the City of Creve Coeur residents.
As of July 1, 2017, valet / rear yard removal of trash increased to $15.00 per month. Residents may change their service to curbside by contacting Republic Services at (636) 947-5959. Changes must be completed by June 30. A one-time cart delivery fee of $15.00 will be charged. Thank you.
If you are a new resident wishing to initiate pick-up service, please contact Republic Services directly at (636) 947-5959.
Find out more about the following services:
12976 St. Charles Rock Rd.
Bridgeton, MO 63044
Customer Service Phone: (636) 947-5959
TIPS FOR PROPER DISPOSAL OF TRASH, YARD WASTE & RECYCLING
In order to ensure pickup:
- Trash, yard waste and recyclable service pickup is 7:00 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Boxes & cardboard must be flattened into 3’x3’ sections.
- Place recycle totes away from your mailbox.
- Bulk/unusual items are by appointment only. Schedule a pickup with Republic Services at (636) 947-5959.
- Construction debris will not be taken.
- Yard waste should be place in bags or toters. Republic Service bags and toters do not require a sticker. All others require a sticker. Bags & stickers can be purchased at the Creve Coeur Government Center Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.