Trash, Yard Waste & Recycling
6/1/2022 update Yard Waste pick up:
The City received word today that Republic Services will be suspending yard waste pick up for the remainder of this week due to manpower shortages. At this time, Republic Services plans to resume regularly scheduled yard waste pick up Monday, June 6th.
The City of Creve Coeur provides trash collection, yard waste collection and recycling. The city contracts solid waste collection through a competitive bidding process. Republic Services is the current garbage, rubbish and recyclable material service provider for the City of Creve Coeur residents.
As of July 1, 2017, valet / rear yard removal of trash increased to $15.00 per month. Residents may change their service to curbside by contacting Republic Services at (636) 947-5959. Changes must be completed by June 30. A one-time cart delivery fee of $15.00 will be charged. Thank you.
If you are a new resident wishing to initiate pick-up service, please contact Republic Services directly at (636) 947-5959.
Find out more about the following services:
12976 St. Charles Rock Rd.
Bridgeton, MO 63044
Customer Service Phone: (636) 947-5959
TIPS FOR PROPER DISPOSAL OF TRASH, YARD WASTE & RECYCLING
In order to ensure pickup:
- Trash, yard waste and recyclable service pickup is 7:00 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Boxes & cardboard must be flattened into 3’x3’ sections.
- Place recycle totes away from your mailbox.
- Bulk/unusual items are by appointment only. Schedule a pickup with Republic Services at (636) 947-5959.
- Construction debris will not be taken.
- Yard waste should be place in bags or toters. Republic Service bags and toters do not require a sticker. All others require a sticker. Bags & stickers can be purchased at the Creve Coeur Government Center Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.