Applications / Procedures
The following procedures for the Planning and Zoning functions of the Department of Community Development have been revised.
PLANNING AND ZONING APPLICATIONS
(Site development plans, conditional use permits, rezonings, plats, etc. requiring Planning and Zoning Commission and/or City Council approval)
- Conditional Use Permit
- Home Occupation Rules
- Site Development Plans
- Sample Form for Protest of Zoning Changes
- Boundary Adjustment Plat
- Text Amendment
- Short-Term Rentals
- Medical Marijuana Zoning Information Guide
- Site Development Plan Agenda Application
- Rezoning Application
- Conditional Use Permit Application
- Subdivision/Boundary Adjustment Plat Agenda Application
- Temporary Use Permit Application
- Text Amendment Application
- Board of Adjustment Variance Application
We highly advise scheduling a meeting with planning staff prior to filling out an application.
All paperwork submitted with the application must be separated by set and folded to be no larger than 9"X14".