Limb & Leaf Collection Limb Collection Update
Update: June 2, 2023
City crews are regularly collecting limbs for the 2023 limb chipping program. As always there is not a weekly schedule, City crews will continuously pick-up limbs throughout the City. (However, it typically takes 2 weeks to make a full pass through the City.) City crews will start cycling through Wards 3 & 4 on June 5, 2023.
To qualify for collection, limbs must be...
- Placed by the curb (not in the street)
- At least 3 feet long
- Between 0.5 and 3 inches in diameter
- Less than 300 cubic feet per pickup
(e.g., 10' wide x 5' tall x 6' deep)
- Limbs only (no leaves, evergreens, vines, bamboo, root balls, or thorns)
Leaf Collection Update
Update: April 7, 2023
City crews have completed the one time pass collecting leaves throughout all wards for the Spring 2023 Collection. Leaf Collection will begin again in the Fall. The Fall 2023 Leaf Collection schedule will be announced as fall approaches.
Leaf Vacuuming Guidelines:
- Place leaves along the front lawn edge of the property.
- Keep leaves away from mailboxes and landscaped areas.
- Do not place leaves in the street or cover the sidewalk.
- Loose leaves should be placed at the curb before 7:00 a.m. the Monday of pickup week to ensure pick-up throughout the week.
As a reminder, please keep leaf piles off of the street. As the City continues to complete street work and repairs this fall, any leaves in the street will be blown back into the yard. Leaf piles should always be on the curb of your yard - not in the street. Thank you for your cooperation!