- Business Licenses
Business License Requirements
A business license is required for all Creve Coeur businesses. Doctors, attorneys, CPAs and non-profit organizations are exempt from City business license fees. However, a Certificate of Occupancy is still required.
Please complete and return the business license renewal form emailed to your business or complete your business license renewal online through the Municipal Online Payment website (download step-by-step instructions).
Certificate of Occupancy
All Creve Coeur businesses are required to have a Certificate of Occupancy.
Operating a home-based business: A home occupation is a business, profession, occupation or trade conducted for the personal gain or support of the residential occupant and conducted entirely within a residential building or accessory structure. Learn more about home occupation rules and regulations.
Renovating or building a new facility: Find regulations and permit applications for commercial building projects and renovations.
All Creve Coeur businesses are required to renew their business license each year by December 31, but no later than March 15 to avoid penalties.
Businesses may renew their license by completing one of the two options below:
- Return the business license renewal form emailed to your business with payment and any required documentation to 300 N. New Ballas Road – Finance Department.
- Complete the business license renewal online through the Municipal Online Payment website (download step-by-step instructions).
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 872-2577.
- Checklist for Starting a New Business
- Business License Application - For Initial Registration
- Business License Renewal (online)
- Vending License
- Liquor License
- Solicitor Permit Application
- Massage Business Permit and/or Massage Therapist Permit Application
- Renewal Application for Massage Therapist Permit
- Garage and Estate Sale Permit
- Mobile Food Truck Application