Pursuant to Governor Mike Parson’s Executive Order 20-02 declaring a state of emergency in response to COVID-19 and a request from Secretary of State Jay Ashcroft, Governor Parson today signed Executive Order 20-03 ordering all Missouri municipal elections previously scheduled for April 7, 2020, to be postponed to June 2, 2020.
The St. Louis County Board of Elections manages municipal elections and can assist with questions about:
- Registering to vote
- Acceptable types of voter identification
- Applying for absentee voting
- Locating your polling place
- Viewing sample ballots
- Requesting placement on the Permanently Disabled or Caregiver to Permanently Disabled lists
- Becoming a poll worker
- Requesting special assistance at your polling place
For more information, visit www.stlouisco.com/yourgovernment/elections or call (314) 615-1800.